HOW IT WORKS?
- pay for postage & packaging to your location
- commit to sending the book to the next AFPFMA member when you have finished reading it (within 3 months)
- we send you the postage label, satchel and address of next member to send to
- write a short review on our website
Terms of Agreement
- you are a financial member of the AFPFMA
- the book remains the property of the Australian Federal Police Former Members Association Inc.
- maximum length of a book on loan is 3 months, with the option to renew it if no one else has reserved the book
- you will notify us when you have finished reading the book
- you will send the book to the next AFPFMA member who has reserved it (next in line)
- you are able to wrap the book for postage (pre-paid satchels will be sent to you)
- you are able to print a postage label (that we send to you) and attach it to the package
- you are able to write a short review of the book, telling other members what it was like.
If you are not in agreement with the above rules, please do not participate in this program.