If you or anyone you know needs help, please contact one of these organisations:
- Blue Hope 1300 00 BLUE (2583) http://www.bluehope.org.au
- Soldier On 1300 620 380 https://soldieron.org.au
- Lifeline 13 11 14 http://www.lifeline.org.au
- MensLine Australia 1300 789 978 https://mensline.org.au
- FearLess Outreach Australia http://fearless.org.au
- Beyond Blue 1300 22 46 36 https://www.beyondblue.org.au
- Headspace 1800 650 890 https://headspace.org.au
- Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 http://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au
The Australian Federal Police: www.afp.gov.au
Apply for an AFP Service Medal from the Honours & Awards team: click here
The Australian Federal Police Association: www.afpa.org.au
Some interesting reading:
- When Helping Hurts: PTSD In First Responders
- Your honest stories about retirement and finding meaning after work
Other Retired Police Associations
- Retired Police Association of Victoria
- Police Veterans Support Victoria
- Retired Police Association of NSW
- Queensland Retired Police Association
- Retired Police Association of Tasmania
- Retired Members – Police Association of South Australia
- The Retired Police Association of the Northern Territory Incorporated
- Retired Police Officers’ Association of Western Australia
- Medically Retired Western Australian Police Officers Association Inc.
- International Police Association – Australia
- United Nations and Overseas Policing Association of Australia
- Australian Peacekeeper and Peacemaker Veterans’ Association
Join the AFP Former Members Association
$30 Full Member ($20 + $10 joining fee)
$20 Associate Member ($10 + $10 joining fee)
All membership applications are subject to review by the Committee. If you are joining our “closed” Facebook group, please only use the email address you use to log into Facebook. Relevant details will be verified. Or fill out the form and we’ll also send you info on how to join the AFPFMA.The Committee shall have ultimate discretion over whether an application for membership is accepted. Download the form, fill it in and then send to us at email@example.com or post it. More information: click here.
PAYPAL – Make a payment: click here.
CASH – Deposit your fees by cash into our account at any CBA ATM, select “cardless deposit” on the ATM, and input our bank details (see below). Use your AFP badge number as a reference.
DIRECT DEPOSIT – Please make your payment by Direct Deposit transfer into our bank account. Use your AFP badge number as a reference.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account Name: Australian Federal Police Former Members Association Incorporated
Account No: 10846241
Interested in Joining the AFPFMA?
Subscribe to our email list and be invited to our Facebook page. Open to former AFP members only (sworn & unsworn). If you are joining our “closed” Facebook group, please only use the email address you use to log into Facebook. Relevant details will be verified. Fill out the form below and we’ll also send you info on how to join the AFPFMA.